Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love, friends, family n gaajar barfi

Well this one comes after a break from work...from whatsoever important, urgent, sensible or insensible or unimportant things with one hell of week getting over n one coming up.

Finished reading Chetan Bhagat's latest "Two States" yesterday. An enchanting tale of a couple - a gal n a guy, who make it together because they love each other.....It's a must read kind of stuff of those who are in love n more for those are not!

This was a week that reminded me of a few old beautiful moments I had in Chennai a little long back...splendid weather, mesmerising sunrises n sunsets.

Finally had some rest today after months of unrest when I was only with me (thanks to my stomach n my intestines), listened to those beautiful songs someone gave me n a video someone allowed me to shoot....
I dunno why but today i am missing a few ppl a lot....the ppl who meant world to me at one time in life or another. If at some point of time they were my frenz, at another it was maa and at another time it was her. Sometimes we wish to give away everything just to get a few things back....well, they are the world then, it ll be worth it.

And now I am waiting for gaajar barfi from Delhi to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment