Saturday, October 30, 2010

First blog from Scandinavian neighbourhood - Finland!

3 days since I arrived in Finland on Tuesday eve. A cool cold place. Finally, a break from Chennai ;)
Flight to Helsinki from Chennai was good. European airports are way too good, both in size & service. But then now we've our very own IGI Delhi to boast of.

Looks scenic but need time to check out more on that & the worst thing is I don't have any company to explore or a cam except my amazing N73. Still...the plan for today is go for bowling with new roomies, hope I'll have some good time. I have no idea what's happening in India for past 4 days (got no lappy either). Btw, its formals in office on Fridays too...WTF!!!

Rest of it is same as Chennai, only 3 differences...
1. Here it's cold, there it was freaking hot.
2. Here they speak Finnish, there it's Tamil - both alien lang. for me.
3. Here the common skin color is fair, there it's a little dark. (No pun intended)

They say new people here let the ground kiss their butt a lot during winters coz of snow, I hope I don't get lucky as snow starts in about 2-3 weeks......

That's it for now. Till next entry....tc..njoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment