Friday, December 25, 2009

Pyaar Dosti aur Masti


Wishing u all a belated merry x-mas...It must hv bn tough for Santa to shower gifts this time for the strong chill wave in whole Europe & most of the US. Seems like 2012 is approaching anyways...
Well, have u thought of any resolution this new yr? If not then let me share wt I have...

I'll turn my vehicle's engine off at traffic signal every time I know I've to wait for more than 10sec.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Now coming to the point of today...
Chennai mein masti is actually is not so sasti coz everything here is either so cheap that u wont like it or if its gud n u like it, it ll burn a hole...not only in ur pocket but ur bum too... ;)
Up there is my pic when I was not driving a F1 car...
Went to blur...raced bikes & cars with n against Dattan played a few more video games n then tried our luck for 3 idiots or Avatar at Inox (Chennai)....lol
anything else??????
yes, Churches...they look beaut[h]iful...this reminds me of cathedrals also, I dont know the exact difference b/w these 2 christan place of worship, will google tomm...
I don't understand that when Chennaites pronounce Bhati as Bhathi, n Jyoti as Jyothi then why not beautiful as beauthiful or Elephant as Elephanth....lol
I am not taking a gig at any lang., but some things r funny everywhere...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment